Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How much aquarium salt should I put in a 1 gallon bowl with my betta?

I have a Betta fish which I keep in a 1 gallon of water in a vase. I do a full water change about once a week with bottled spring water. My fish recently came down sick and I am treating it with medicine but I heard aquarium salt should be added to the water to help speed up the healing process. How much do I add? Do I just add some every time I do a full water change or just when he's sick?How much aquarium salt should I put in a 1 gallon bowl with my betta?
the reason your fish is sick is because of his living conditions



Get a tank filter and a heater a minimum tank size of 5 gallons will be fine



You never change all the water and you never keep them in a vase bowl cupHow much aquarium salt should I put in a 1 gallon bowl with my betta?
no do not add salt only time you should add salt is when you got a heater in it and that would be a half tea spoon then and that is mainly for ich
You should get regular eating salt and about half a teaspoon is ideal
none..



people don;t realize there is a little salt in your tap water already

No comments:

Post a Comment