Wednesday, September 21, 2011

How can i trust Paypal anymore?

Paypal is totalling screwing me over about a rebate I should have received of $15 when you buy something for $30 this past Spring. Apparently they CHANGED the conditions after the promotion had run. This is even documented on a page on ';The Consumerist'; website http://www.consumerist.com/consumer/paypal/paypal-restricts-eligibility-for-15-off-30-rebate-237729.php

I just withdrew $2100 I had sitting in my paypal account BECAUSE I DO NOT TRUST PAYPAL ANYMORE.

Waited for four months for the rebate and now I have had to call twice and still not resolved. BEWARE! Here is a company that knows it has a stranglehold on payments made for Ebay auctions. Get your money out of your paypal account as soon as u can after someone sends u money!!!

THEY KNOW THEY CAN JERK YOU AROUND AND THEY WILL!!!How can i trust Paypal anymore?
That is really a shame. I've had an issue or two with Paypal, but they've always been great at resolving them. I guess I've been lucky!How can i trust Paypal anymore?
PAYPAL sucks!! I was totally ripped off and they didn't help like they're suppose to. I ordered these really expensive Chanel glasses and I got TOTAL fakes from China of all places. I went thru th e whole complaint process and all PAYPAL wanted to do is have the seller pay back half of the money. PAYPAL sucks and I have never used them again. And becuase they're owned by Ebay I haven' used Ebay either!!
I did the same promotion, not sure specifically when, and quite a bit of time had passed before I got my $15. I think the fine print said something like 6-8 weeks, but it was much longer. I actually discovered it by accident after I forgot about it.



I've hated Paypal for years due to linking it to a bank account they tried to clean out way earlier this decade. Check out these sites for more info of what they've done to consumers:



www.paypalwarning.com

www.paypalsucks.com
http://paidpal.blogdrive.com/

Read and see if you'd want to continue using PayPal!

No comments:

Post a Comment